Hello, readers of my blog «I sewing machine!». The topic of today’s article – Master class: sew a textile purse.
External the front of the purse.
Consists of parts:
1. Facial part. Size 21×30 cm
2. A soft lining — I have a cotton filler. Will make our wallet megadactylus pleasant to the touch. You can replace protogenia sintepon. Size 21×30 cm
3. Any sealer for fabric — I have interlining. Size 21×30 cm
4. Internal part. Size 21×30 cm
5. Sealer for bags based on the adhesive. Three parts — 21х9 cm, 21х9 cm, 21х7 see
6. Magnetic closure. You can replace the button.
Collect the cake.
Sealing the front of the interlining. On the inside of pritagivaet sealer for bags.
Sew our sandwich. Fasten the longitudinal stitching. Sew on the gasket at a distance of 2-3 mm from the edge.
Install a magnetic clasp.
1. External valve. Bent the front part and the gasket. Set the clasp on the gasket.
2. The internal valve. Turn down the sealer. Fix the clasp on the gasket and the front part.
Here’s what you should have:
Rounded corners, cut.
The outer part of the wallet is ready.
The inner part of the purse.
Consists of parts:
1. Rectangle previously glued interlining. Size 19х18 cm For the outer part of the pocket for little things. 1 PC.
2. Rectangle previously glued interlining. Size 19х17,5 cm For the internal part of the pocket for little things. 1 PC.
3. Rectangles for clearance of the tips of the zipper. Size 3×4 cm, 2 PCs.
4. Zipper with stroke limitation to 16 see
Pattern drums. Fits into a rectangle of 10 (height) x 15 (length) cm.
Prepare our lightning. Cut away the excess. Workpiece length should be 19 see
Fold the rectangles and the zipper on the long side. Larger rectangle affixed to the front of the zipper, less to the rear of the zipper. Sew.
Similarly sew the second side. Supposed to be a kind of number eight.
To turn out our pockets traffic, pulls the larger rectangle to the smaller. Outlive.
Our lock seam design on the sides, so that in the future it was easier to work with.
The pocket should comfortably go into a purse with the stock width and height.
Prepare the membrane. Fold the workpiece facing each other, sew the top and bottom. Gut-wrenching, ironed, fixed with stitching.
Next, make the folds—of the tick on the ear (the crease indicated in the pattern). We go around the membrane edge of the pocket so that the corners of the folds formed at the same level. Stitched at a distance of about a centimeter from the edge.
Ideally, the edges of the membranes and the edge of the wallet should converge to the slice in the slice and lying parallel to each other. Then, the shelf will not warp.
Conveniently place our pocket in the purse, close it. Make marks where to sew the webbing to the base.
And now the most time-consuming — to put it all together. For me the most convenient the following sequence. Sew the webbing to the back of the purse.
Then the bias tape around the entire circumference. It’s easier, until our wallet is still flat. After, sew the webbing to the front of the purse.
Bake sew by .
Wallet is ready!
Size assembled 10х21 see